Thursday, March 29, 2012

Alla mina vänner är superhjältar & Kanelbullar

Tretorn - Today's Swedish passion is TRETORN.  Tretorn.  A swedish shoe company that has been in existence since 1891.  I LOVE their shoes.

My fave.   They are ordered, and I can not wait until they get here!!  I love how they give a history lesson about each shoe also.. for instance.  The Reva women's shoe was inspired by Tretorn joggers from the 1980's. This sneaker was made modern and feminine with relevant colors and materials.

They also give Swedish language lessons every Friday on their facebook page, but every lesson I have checked out, I already knew.. :)  so I'm ahead of the curve!  I also learned, in Sweden, it's bad luck to put your keys on a table. That's how hookers used to identify themselves at bars, so Moms told their kids it was bad luck so they wouldn't do it, too.   That is good to know.. I'll keep my keys off the bar when I visit :)


Moving on....

I have ADHD.. and of course with ADHD.. distractions pull me in every direction...  Todays distraction was some very random videos...  strange, interesting, funny, RANDOM videos..  That really didn't assist me in learning anything worthwhile... just a fun distraction...


Before I completed this blog, I wanted to add a helpful video I found.

It is interesting to learn how different their personalities are than Americans, but definitely helpful to know before a trip over because something we may consider "rude" here is just lifestyle there.




No comments:

Post a Comment