Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Allt för Sverige

Yesterday I found the most amazing thing ever.  A reality show about Americans with Swedish descent fighting for an opportunity to go to Sweden and meet their descendants.  It is called Allt för Sverige.  This show was made just for me.  Well maybe not for me, since it is on its second season, but seriously, I NEED to be on this show.  I sent my information over yesterday, and my fingers, toes, eyes, and everything else is crossed that I will get called. 

This is combining 2 things I was meant for.  TV and Sweden! <3

Speaking of TV.  In 2001 my brother and I were on a game show called "Beat the Clock."  It was very low budget, corny, and aired on PAX, which i'm pretty sure doesn't even exist anymore. But it was such a blast, in the end we won $100 in beauty supplys, i'm sure as you can imagine, my brother was super stoked.  haha.  I have searched numerous times for a copy of our episode on the internet, but it just wasn't happening. 

No comments:

Post a Comment