Friday, April 6, 2012

Easter / Påsk i Sverige SHORT AND SWEET

OK, so my last blog was.... a rant?  a run on?  goodness, I dont even have the attention span to read it again... haha so this one is going to be super short and sweet.

1.  Easter in Sweden sounds CONFUSING
2.  Easter in Sweden sounds like the food is.... (how do I say this nicely.....) interesting??

but last.
even if this tradition of dressing up like a witch and getting candy on easter is still out, I think i'm going to convince a crew of people to do it with me when i'm there.......


would you get in trouble for something like that in Sweden??  In America they MAY pull a gun on you, they MAY slam the door on you, or they MAY just figure you are trying to score some drugs.

Thats all for now!!!
HAVE A GREAT HOLIDAY, WHATEVER YOU CALL IT AND HOWEVER YOU CELEBRATE IT!!!!
LOVE, COURTNEY N TURNER

No comments:

Post a Comment